A little cleanup of bookmarks and reading list items. Accumulation has created a backlog of things I haven’t had the chance to read and instead of cluttering up my bookmarks I’ll clutter up my blog.
Distrubted Computing Madness
- onecache distributed cache. Trying to write something similar if it ever works out
- hraftd Simple demonstration of using raft in an application. Another good starting point for distributed applications
- freecache Zero GC overhead caching library. Haven’t used it yet, but looks super cool. The nearly LRU algorithm hasn’t suited my needs quite yet. Like the looks though. Cache invalidation - bah.
- Large-scale cluster management at Google with Borg - title speaks for itself.
- Assigning Lamport & Vector Timestamps - for some brain burn. Seems simplistic looking back on it years later.